The importance of hiring a DBA design agency
The Design Business Association (DBA) is the industry’s trade association. In a nutshell, it showcases the transformative power of design to UK organisations, and it helps to build productive partnerships between businesses and the design industry.
It’s an esteemed group with only 450 members, with each member having to meet strict criteria before they can join. And the good news, for any business looking to appoint a new design agency, is that Jackdaw Design is one of them.
So what does being a DBA member mean? It means we’re committed to:
• Best practice to achieve effective design solutions to better our clients’ business
• Competence in providing measurable value for our clients’ investments
• Professional indemnity
• Accurate and clear financial reporting
• Commitment to salaries and charge-out rates in line with UK benchmarks
• Continuing professional development of staff
• Confidentiality and professionalism
Our membership of the DBA shows we are wholeheartedly committed to the industry we work in and the high standards of business behaviour and performance as set out by the DBA.
We’re also committed to providing an exciting and supportive work environment for team members, as well as having healthy and positive work relationships with our clients. Not only do we want to produce good work, we want to produce outstanding work that really benefits our client’s businesses and ensures their success. Plus, we want all parties involved to thoroughly enjoy the design process.
Find out more about the Design Business Association a www.dba.org.uk.